Disinfection Services in Sacramento, California
Are you concerned about the spread of sickness due to a virus in your company? Many businesses have been calling Clean America Janitorial to learn more about obtaining services to prevent the spread of all types of viruses in Sacramento, California offices, schools, and other places of business. Clean America Janitorial specializes in complete commercial cleaning services including disinfection of surfaces to kill bacteria and viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses in Sacramento Public Places
Most viruses have mild effects on otherwise healthy individuals, and the same products and procedures that prevent and reduce the spread of viruses also hold true with bacterial infections and other germs.
If you are concerned about keeping your staff, clients and visitors safe, here are top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Employees who have a fever need to stay home.
- Frequently and thoroughly clean (or call Clean America Janitorial to clean) all surfaces that people frequently come into contact with, such as shared phones and computers, light switches, doorknobs, toilets, workstations and more.
- Call Clean America Janitorial or another commercial cleaning company to disinfect all surfaces after cleaning to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Purell, Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide disinfectant, Sanizide and others.
- Keep restrooms and all common areas stocked with hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer and encourage all staff and guests to practice good hand washing practices, including using soap and water and scrubbing hands for at least 20 seconds.
- In addition, call Clean America Janitorial for a free on-site consultation by Clean America Janitorial.
Why Call Clean America Janitorial for Virus Prevention Services in Sacramento?
Thousands of people throughout the United States are infected with a virus each year. Providing thorough sanitization services to Sacramento businesses for over 25 years, Clean America Janitorial takes great pride in following best practices as outlined by the Center for Disease Control.
Your cleaning crew will be thoroughly trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper procedures are followed when cleaning and sanitizing commercial buildings with special attention placed in areas commonly missed by others.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected in Sacramento, or when the spread of the virus is prevalent, the cleaning crews at Clean America Janitorial follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol to tackle all surfaces to prevent further spread.
Your cleaning team can be made available to increase the frequency of cleaning services during the most critical times of an outbreak and are even able to provide porter services to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call (916) 238-6908 with concerns for cleaning viruses, every faucet, doorknob, common surface, shared tablet and more are cleaned and sanitized. These vigilant practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are today’s best-known practices to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses, visit the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
Dial Area Code first please.